Refresh Your English The Fun Way!
Daytime telephone number:
Evening and weekend telephone number:
How do you prefer to be contacted?
When do you prefer to be contacted?
Hotel Accommodations for 8 - 11 June 2017:
Class Reservations: 8-10 June 2017:
Number of Beginner Level Students (A1-A2) :
Language Trip to Dublin
How often have you gone on holiday thinking you would practice your English but end up only using it at the airport, car rental agency or to order a meal?
This time, why not make the most if it?
Come with us - a group of English learner enthusiasts, and an experienced teacher and event manager from The Boston School.
Get ready to enjoy a unique trip, make friends and create many fond memories while speaking English!
- 3 breakfasts at Jury's Inn
- 3 lunches and 1 picnic lunch to go
- Wicklow Mountains easy hike & tour
- Game of "Pitch n' Putt" or "Footgolf" at Deerpark Golf Club, Howth*
*Weather dependent activities will be replaced with indoor activities of equivalent monetary value if it is cold or rainy.
Hotel Accommodation & Breakfast
- Jury's Inn won 2016 gold award for midscale hotel
- Supplementary fee of CHF 340.00 for single accommodation
- Pub lunch in the heart of Dublin
- 2-hour walking tour of Dublin led by a professional Irish guide
- Free time in the afternoon for shopping and seeing the sights on your own.
- Dinner together as a group in downtown Dublin
- Mid-morning trip to Howth
- Discover Howth and share lunch by the seaside
- Free time in the afternoon
- Pub night in Dublin as a group
Saturday: Wicklow Mountains
- Afternoon: Scavenger Hunt in Dublin
- Nighttime: 2-hour guided tour at sunset through mystical Glendalough/Wicklow Mountains with transport included
Sunday: On Your Own To Explore
- Latest check-out time at 12:00
- Shop, discover or have a long lie in
- Picnic lunch to take away at check-out
- Depart on Airlink Express to airport
Hotel, Excursions and Meals: CHF 720.00
3x 1.5 hour Morning Group Classes: CHF 120.00
Private Lessons on request
- If payment is received after 30 April, you will be billed a late reservation surcharge fee of CHF 120.00
Cancellation Rules & Refunds
- All but CHF 200.00 will be refunded if a cancellation request has been received in writing by 30 April 2017.
- After 30 April 2017, no refund can be granted unless a replacement has been found
We hope so! Please let us know who you are and how we can contact to answer any further questions you may have.
Number of Intermediate Level Students (B1):
Number of Upper Intermediate Level Students (B2) :