Refresh Your English The Fun Way!
Refresh your English
the fun way!
31 August - 3 September 2017
How often have you gone on holiday thinking you would practice your English but end up only using it at the airport, car rental agency and to order a meal?
This time, why not make the most if it?
Come with us - a group of English learner enthusiasts will be met in Dublin by an experienced teacher and event manager from The Boston School GmbH.
Get ready to enjoy a unique trip, make friends and create many fond memories while speaking English!
- An experienced English teacher and event organizer accompanying you on all group activities
- 3 nights in shared double room accommodation in a a reputable hotel or B&B
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- 2 -hour walking tour of Dublin led by a professional Irish guide*
- Group scavenger hunt in Dublin*
- Outdoor activities in the coastal town of Howth*
- Inter-city transport between Dublin and Howth
- Small talk, cultural discussions and sharing stories in English
- Free time to explore on your own
*Weather dependent activities will be replaced with indoor activities of equivalent monetary value if necessary.
What's not Included
- Airport pick up and drop off service
Cost: CHF 760.00
Charges for Additional Fees:
Hotel: CHF 250.00 supplementary fee for single accommodation
Group Lessons: CHF 270.00 for 4.5 hours
Private Lessons: on demand
Cancellation Rules & Refunds
- Prior to registration deadline: 50% refunded
- After deadline: No refund allowed unless an official medical certificate has been provided or a substitute traveler has agreed to travel in your place.
Manager: Rose N. Travers
Telephone: +41 (0)44 310 3038
To order your free brochure with additional details, please send us your request along with your mailing address today!
Come with us on a trip to Dublin!